New York Fashion Week {day 4} - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

New York Fashion Week {day 4}




Wearing: Paige Denim Jeans (gifted) | Equipment Blouse | Zara Heels

In the final stretch of New York Fashion Week SS13, we travel to the cobble-stone Meatpacking District where style is at an all time high. The anyone's, who's anyone strut their best Tommy Ton ready ensembles just waiting to be spotted by the street style photographers on every corner of Milk Studios. Trust me, this is place to be in NYC for people watching {not Times Square, you tourist}. Here are some of my favs from the man of the hour, and my photography idol... Tommy Ton.






Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan